apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/user/unix groupinfo.c
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 00:21:59 GMT
Ian Holsman <ianh@cnet.com> writes:

> On Tue, 2001-11-20 at 15:18, trawick@apache.org wrote:
> > trawick     01/11/20 15:18:04
> >
> >   Modified:    user/unix groupinfo.c
> >   Log:
> >   get the getgrnam_r() logic to compile; no promises on correctness :)
>
> my bad...

how so?  I made it compile on my system.  At least now it compiles
somewhere.

> linux has the extra parameter
> solaris doesn't ;)

I see what you mean now...  I wouldn't have committed it if I didn't
think it would compile on Solaris :(  (but life goes on, just as
surely as 2.0 drags out forever)

sounds like another fun autoconf test...  somebody else feel free to
step in :)  (but say so, 'cause maybe I'll have some time after I get
the kids to bed)

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...