apr-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: obsolete stuff in apr
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:02:05 GMT
On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Pavel Novy wrote:

>  > Hi,
>  > remove, please, the following obsolete stuff from the apr:
>  >
>  > apr/locks/NetWare/
>  > apr/threadproc/NetWare/
>  >
>  > It is causing confusion and problems when extracting apr tarballs on
>  > Win32 platform also ("netware" and "NetWare" is the same here).
>
> I'm using the snapshots from http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/... Just
> downloaded the latest one (apr_20011119111932.tar.gz) and it's still
> there :-(. What should I do to change this?

It turns out that apr/locks/NetWare and apr/threadproc/NetWare were
completely removed from the repository, and the checked out copy of the
repository on icarus which is used by the snapshot-builder script still
has the two directories in its checked out copy.  They're not being pruned
because they don't exist as far as CVS is concerned.  So if somebody
that's apmail or better on icarus could

rm -rf /home/apmail/cvsexport/apr/threadproc/NetWare
rm -rf /home/apmail/cvsexport/apr/locks/NetWare

I'd appreciate it.

--Cliff

[PS: Just saw otherbill's note about using a clean checkout once a week or
something... that sounds like a good idea to me.]

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA