apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Pools rewrite
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:50:12 GMT

I didn't miss apr_pools.h, I deliberately did not post it yet.
The header file is still a mess.  The API is expanded a bit
and one function is decrepated in favor of a macro: apr_pool_create().

APR_DECLARE(apr_status_t) apr_pool_create_ex(apr_pool_t **newcont,
                                             apr_pool_t *cont,
                                             apr_abortfunc_t abort_fn,
                                             apr_uint32_t flags);

#define apr_pool_create(p, parent) apr_pool_create_ex(p, parent, NULL, 0)

/* Flags */
#define POOL_FNONE 0x0
#define POOL_FNEW_ALLOCATOR 0x1
#define POOL_FLOCK 0x2

Oh, and I added apr_pool_tag().

Sander

PS. I'll post the full header file when I have completed the cleaning up.
    Won't be until at least another six hours, since I am going out for a
    while later on.