apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Huang <Hua...@masirv.com>
Subject Problem compiling subversion
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 21:37:44 GMT
Hi there,

I've got the latest edition of Subversion, after having checked out the
source codes with subversion-r202.  When I compile the source code I get
this error:

In file included from subversion/include/svn_delta.h:34
                      from subversion/libsvn_delta/vdelta.c:25:
subversion/include/svn_io.h:292: parse error before `apr_exit_why_e`
make: *** {subversion/libsvn_delta/vdelta.lo] Error 1

I noticed that in svn_io.h, there are two ^L pagination characters.  I
removed them but that didn't help.  I have:

Red Hat Linux 7.0 with 2.4 kernel upgrade
gcc version 2.96
latest version of neon
libtool 1.4.2
autoconf 2.52