apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/locks/netware thread_rwlock.c thread_mutex.c thread_cond.c
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 21:34:23 GMT
As I was implementing the apr_thread_cond_*() functions it appears that we are missing one
function.  I propose that we add the following function:

APR_DECLARE(apr_status_t) apr_thread_cond_timedwait(apr_thread_cond_t *cond,
                                               apr_thread_mutex_t *mutex,  unsigned long interval);

What do you think??

Brad

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 09:01:05PM -0000, bnicholes@apache.org wrote:
> bnicholes    01/10/04 14:01:05
>
>   Modified:    locks/netware thread_rwlock.c thread_mutex.c thread_cond.c
>   Log:
>   Implementation of the new locking routines

[snip]

Yes!!

We are moving closer to the switchover...

-aaron