apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: mod_cgid broken in HEAD...
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2001 00:34:05 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkrantz@ebuilt.com> writes:

> I'm getting "Premature End of Script Headers" in mod_cgid with
> revision 1.51 of apr/threadproc/unix/proc.c.  Reverting it to
> 1.50 seems to make it okay over here.
>
> I'm seeing APR_EOF when trying to read from the socket in the
> httpd (non-cgid) process.  Jeff?  -- justin

I'll look for a fix this evening or just back out my change if I can't
figure out how to keep mod_cgid and my module happy.  If I haven't
done anything by Saturday morning in any US time zone, feel free to
back out.  If anybody wants to tag, feel free to back out.  I've
already started getting e-mails from cron jobs for the cgid breakage
so it won't stay broken for long.

I guess that cleanup_for_exec() is cleaning up the pipes explicitly
created by mod_cgid?  Not sure.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...