apr-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (apr) Wed Oct 31 23:45:09 EST 2001
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 05:35:51 GMT
On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 11:45:09PM -0500, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>     * apr_proc_wait() and apr_proc_wait_all_procs() are broken
>       w.r.t. child processes which exit due to a signal.

This is fixed now?

[...]

>     * The new lock API is a full replacement for the old API, save
>       for the apr_lock_data_get/apr_lock_data_set functions. These
>       should be translated into apr_proc_mutex_data_get and
>       apr_proc_mutex_data_set to be complete.
>                 Aaron will do it unless someone beats him to it.

This is moot now that we have pool accessors for all the new lock
datatypes. Unless someone prefers having the apr_foolock_data_get and
apr_foolock_data_set wrappers around the pool accessors, I think we can
consider this entry completed.

[...other NON-Showstoppers...]

There are some other Status entries that seem to have been corrected or
at least commented on. Can we go through and update these entries?

-aaron