apr-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: multipart/foo rfc2046 parser to suppliment rfc822?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 19:33:47 GMT

> I will look at those, thank you!  Notice one important bit.  I am proposing we move
> our parser for rfc822 headers from httpd into apr-util.  And I am proposing we add
> the parser to fracture a multipart/* mime type between parts (per rfc2046).

Yep :-) I noticed. Could you get me the Grail as well - and any swords if
you come acros any :-) But seriously - this is not nearly as simple as it
should be. One could consider MIME broken for that reason.

But very valuable if we could expose a (mupack?) based API in apr. That
would be very, very nice - and we could certainly simplify code in the
proxy, http handlingand what not.

DW