apr-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: multipart/foo rfc2046 parser to suppliment rfc822?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:19:40 GMT

Mime parsers are far from simple. See www.imc.org (The internet mail
consortsium is a good start) for various contenous interop effords. They
are horribly complex based.

C-Client from the IMAP consortsium is a good start; in the MIME faq you'll
find several others.

	ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/unix/mail/emil/
	ftp://nic.funet.fi/pub/unix/mail/mimelt20.zip

Further down to earth; mupack

	ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/mpack/mpack-1.5-src.tar.Z

is one of my favourites.

DW