apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] apr-client
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2001 11:20:52 GMT

Ok, great.  One question though: why 'serf'?

http://www.encyclopedia.com/articlesnew/11708.html
http://serfsoft.com/
http://www.webserf.com/
http://serf.org/
http://www.serf.com/
http://www.serf.ubc.ca/
http://www.netserf.org
http://www.serf.com.au/
http://www.che.udel.edu/SERF/
http://www.safesurf.com/serf.htm

There are a lot of 'serf's out there, but I'm missing the link
to an http client library.  Not that I couldn't live with this name,
I'd just like to know where it came from.

> I will create
> a repository with nothing but a STATUS file in a few minutes.  I
> will also ask
> Brian to setup a developers mailing list and CVS mailing list.
>
> Ryan

Ack.  Thanks,

Sander