apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Release time?
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:17:41 GMT
On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 09:42:33AM -0700, Ian Holsman wrote:
> On Wed, 2001-09-19 at 08:51, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> i'd like to get the Doxygen in APR-Util 'makeable' (like it is in apr)
>
> i'd also like to get the DBM's split into seperate files (the actual
> using multiple files can wait until APR 1.1 i guess)

We should do the multiple usage, too. There are quite a few problems with
being forced into the one format that you happened to compile with.

The MD5 and passwd validation stuff still needs to move, crypt needs to be
handled, and the UUID stuff tweaked. I'll shift that up my priority list if
we're going for a stable API. I've got a brigade function to write.

As Bill mentioned, we also have some versioning stuff to do.

All this stuff is in apr(-util)/STATUS

However, we can do an official beta and *add* APIs between beta and gold.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/