apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: Release time?
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:20:16 GMT
On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 08:19:01AM -0700, Ryan Bloom wrote:

> I would like to move APR to a releasable state finally.  To do this, we need to
> finish the locking API at the very least.  Does anybody have other issues that
> need to be resolved?

Oh, I'd like to consider Sander's pool re-implementation and
Madhu's shared memory patch.  Both of these don't change the API,
so I don't think it affects the "releasability" of APR.

(I think releasable state means that no API changes occur without
three +1s - code may still be C-T-R - that's my take on it...)

They can wait until I get around to it, or someone beats me to it.
-- justin