apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: [ADDON] apr_file_open_temp
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:57:59 GMT
On Friday 14 September 2001 11:04 am, Mladen Turk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is some add to open.c to enable the temporary file creation.
> Don't know if this make sense in general, but its useful for me.
> I've make a patch for WIN32 only, but it should be straightforward for
> other platforms too.

I was actually looking for a function like this the other day.  I am pretty sure
that we actually have a function someplace in APR that creates a temp file.
I may be wrong about that though.  I'll take a look at this implementation later
this weekend, and if I can't find the other function, most likely I'll commit it.

Ryan
Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org