apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: compile problems with sa_common.c
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 14:51:06 GMT
Ah, thank you very much.  The mystery is solved.  :)  I knew there had to be a simple explanation,
I just didn't about it being included by another .c file.

thanks,
Brad

>>> Ryan Bloom <rbb@covalent.net> Wednesday, August 08, 2001 4:01:31 PM >>>

sa_common.c is never compiled on it's own.  That .c file is included in
sockaddr.c, which is what includes networkio.h, which in turn includes
apr_network_io.h.

Ryan