apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/misc/unix getuuid.c
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2001 22:15:12 GMT
   Sorry for the confusion.  I actually did mean to check it in with the EnterDebugger() call
there.  I still have not had a chance to fully verify this routine mainly because I haven't
ported the test for it yet.  So as a note to myself,  (which will cause the NetWare debugger
to display so that I can't miss it) I left this call here to make sure that this routine gets
verified the first time I hit it.  But I wanted to get our changes checked in so I don't have
to keep merging the file everytime I get an update from CVS.

Brad

>>> Cliff Woolley <cliffwoolley@yahoo.com> Monday, August 06, 2001 2:56:04
PM >>>
On 6 Aug 2001 bnicholes@apache.org wrote:

>   +#ifdef NETWARE
>   +    uint64_t sec;
>   +    uint64_t usec;
>   +
>   +    NXGetTime(NX_SINCE_1970, NX_SECONDS, &sec);
>   +    NXGetTime(NX_SINCE_1970, NX_USECONDS, &usec);
>   +    *uuid_time = (sec * 10000000) + (usec * 10) +
>   +        0x01B21DD213814000LL;
>   +EnterDebugger();  /* Check to make sure that we are actually getting what we expect.
*/
>   +#else

EnterDebugger()?  Was that line supposed to get committed?  <scratching
head>

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com