apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <i...@cnet.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] DBM - allow multiple DBM's of differnt types at the same time. -- V2
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2001 01:27:23 GMT
does anyone have any objections to this?
all it is really doing is removing the MACRO definitions
and splitting up the apr_dbm into 4 files (a interface, and 3 implementations)
the interface has not changed at all.

The next part (registering/multiple DBMs) can be done after this stuff goes through.

..Ian