apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Does anyone want this committed?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 20:17:42 GMT
Pipe 'names' for debugging patch attached.

Three issues,

1. the stack exception code doesn't work on NT.   In fact, I doubt it ever works for
threading.  Pulling _just_that_ alone should help debug on threaded architechtures.

The better solution is to build a 'list of stacks'.  The _end symbol is a pita, we
need autoconf/libtoolers to figure out that _end exists to define HAVE__END.

2. I can't figure out how to stringize __LINE__, which sort of sucks.

3. I really didn't like breaking the semantics and sometimes passing the extra hidden
'name' argument, and sometimes not.  I figured the overhead of an extra NULL arg on
some rarely called function is a trivial issue.

If you like this, yell :)

Bill