apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: apr_bucket_split : should it take a offset or a size?
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 14:27:31 GMT

That code is incorrect right now.  I am close to re-writing it with apr_brigade_partition,
but that caused some bugs yesterday.  The real problem is that the code in that filter
is trying to do too much, and it isn't taking advantage of the mechanism we provide.

All of the types are correct though.  I can go over the logic behind it if you would like.

Ryan