apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: problem with webapp_module and redhat 7.1/apache 1.3
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:26:28 GMT

Questions like this need to go to the tomcat-dev list.  That is where they
are working on mod_webapp.  We can answer questions about building APR in
general, but we just don't tend to know about tomcat's build procedure.

My best guess is that the EXTRA_LIBS from APRVARS are not being linked
into the server.

That is a guess however, having never looked at mod_webapp.

Ryan