apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: SMS as Pools Patch
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 23:08:19 GMT

It is.  Please commit the change.  We should not be regularly holding up
developers just to get a good build.  When the server is stable,
sombody/anybody should tag and roll a new version.  If the tree isn't
stable, we don't tag/roll.  We should only be holding up developers if we
are absolutely sure we are about to get a good build.

Ryan