apr-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: apr_dir_read failing on sparc-sun-solaris2.6
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:55:11 GMT
On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Branko [ISO-8859-2] Čibej wrote:

> Unfortunately, the Solaris 2.6 machine I have access to is going away
> this week, and when it comes bach, it'll be Solaris 8. So I'll have to
> stop working on this, and am hereby dropping it into somebody else's lap.

I have access to several Solaris 2.6 boxes and will until they're upgraded
(which may or may not be anytime soon... they've been saying it'll be
"soon" for months and months, so I'm guessing they will continue to do
so).  I'll try to figure this out.  It might just have to be an ugly hack.
:-/

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com