apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <i...@cnet.com>
Subject Licencing (WAS RE: Filters : mod_ssl - WORKS)
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2001 15:07:40 GMT
Hi.
I wonder what the ASF's position is with adding wrappers to non-BSD
licenced products.

for example.. libXML & berkleyDB,& TDB.
I understand we can't package these into APR. but is if someone took
the time and wrote APR-wrappers (similar to how expat/sdbm works) would
these patches be wanted/added to apr? (with configure options to include
them)

??

--
Ian Holsman