apr-dev mailing list archives

From <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: how to compile top of tree httpd-2.0 with top of tree apr?
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2001 23:23:47 GMT
Thanks Justin.

The problem was that the patch was developed across 3 different OS's and
about 6 revisions, so whilst trying to keep about 4 tree's in sync I guess
I missed some stuff.  Apologies for that :(

I'm sitting in a Cyber Cafe waiting for a train, but am trying to catch up
having had a night out...

I'll review the code when I get home.

david