apr-dev mailing list archives

From David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject pools code
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 20:35:05 GMT
Anyone have objections to moving the apr_pools.c file into the
memory/unix directory?

This will mean that all the memory code is in one place and we don't
build anything in the lib directory anymore so it can be removed from
our build in configure.in.  It also allows us to do the sms == pools a
lot easier and will be part of the patch I submit at the weekend :)

BTW, today we managed to get the server serving pages using sms instead
of the pools code, with virtually no changes needed to the server code
at all.  As a starting point it's pretty reasonable :)

If the answer is no, then can someone who knows how to move it without
loosing the history do it?

Thanks.

david