apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: apr-util + LDAP: How to handle status codes
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 03:11:59 GMT
On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 11:15:31AM +0200, Graham Leggett wrote:
> Is this the right way to do things? Or should there be a mapping to
> APR_LDAP_* status codes from LDAP_* status codes?

I'd suggest that we should map the APR_LDAP_* status codes from LDAP_*.
We can do this by allocating an offset.  So, just do:

apr_status_t status = ldap_fn_result_code + APR_LDAP_ERROR_START;

or something like that.  We have that precedent somewhere.  How many
numbers would we need?  I don't remember how many the LDAP library
defines.  -- justin