apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: missing apr_pool_child_cleanup_set when using SMS?
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:13:50 GMT
On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 10:29:35AM -0700, Brian Pane wrote:
> Lately the httpd won't build when configured with
> --enable-sms, because of unresolvable references to
> apr_pool_child_cleanup_set in file_io/unix/open.c.
> Is there supposed to be an implementation of this
> function in the sms-pools code, or am I missing
> something?

I just committed what I think it should be.  Check it out and let
me know if it doesn't work.  We *really* need people to look at
the code and see if they can find segfaults in the SMS code now.

child_cleanup_set is just a disaster as far as SMS is concerned.
I have no clue how to implement that given what we have in SMS.
-- justin