apr-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: [PATH] MPMT single acceptor patch
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:31:04 GMT
On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 02:39:53PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> [...]

I just looked through and it looks great. I'd like to present a patch
(well, a bunch of new files) that fits this into APR, but there is
the issue of what to do with apr_lock_t. I'd prefer keeping the
function names (s/ap_/apr_/) from Doug's implementation rather than
fooling around with the one-lock-fits-all apr_lock_t. Objections?
(I'm still wanting/willing to separate apr_lock_t into finer-grain
lock types, and this gets us going in that direction.)

-aaron