apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/memory/unix apr_pools.c
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:00:33 GMT
> nope, that wasn't the change.  The new one is committed, please test.
>
> Bill

Besides the == bug (got to be!), there is also a disconnect between
pools and SMS regarding cleanups.  The SMS doesn't keep the "plain"
and "child" cleanups together - so they can't be referenced in the
way that the old pool code does.

The only thing you can do is unregister the old CHILD_CLEANUP and then
register the new one.  I guess the data in the cleanups should be
identical, so maybe we could key off that.  Find the old CHILD_CLEANUP
that matches that data, remove it, and then replace it.  However, could
we do multiple CHILD_CLEANUPS for the same piece of data?  If so, we're
screwed.  -- justin