apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: [Patch/Contrib] apr_hash_overlay (#2)
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 03:52:03 GMT
On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 07:38:27PM -0700, Ian Holsman wrote:
> Cool..
>
> all we need now is some one with commit access to
> look at it and give it their blessing
> NUDGE NUDGE ...

Committed.  Thanks.

One note that would make my life slightly easier is to make sure your
code follows the APR coding style.

Also, your mailer wrapped the long lines in the patch.  So, you
probably want to attach patches in the future.  Maybe do both -
attach a pristine version and inline a screwed-up version - we can
review the inline version and can patch with the attachment.  I
dunno.

Took me a while to apply the patch and then a bit more to cleanup
the style.  NBD.  =)  I wasn't doing much else tonight...  -- justin