apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: mod_webapp
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:23:23 GMT
[ Dropping tomcat-dev and adding dev@apr ]

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 05:10:43PM +0100, Pier P. Fumagalli wrote:
> Justin Erenkrantz at jerenkrantz@ebuilt.com wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 04:43:57PM +0100, Pier P. Fumagalli wrote:
> >> I have an old pre-sms version of APR I'm using, and it seems it's working on
> >> most platforms "as-is"... I might ask the APR guys to tag it with
> >> "MOD_WEBAPP_1_0", or redistribute it in a nice tarball...
> >
> > Ha!  -- justin
>
> What's funny?

I don't think APR has been tagged since last year (outside of httpd-2.0
tags).

I'd say to pick a daily CVS tarball and make mod_webapp depend on that
(if you don't want to have them use CVS), but that looks broken since
the switchover.  I'll try and look at it later.  But, rbb may be able
to fix it sooner.

And, hopefully, rbb and wrowe will back out their inherit changes soon
(i.e. make it not required to pass in to the apr_socket_create et al
functions, but require it to be explicitly called.)  This should let
mod_webapp build again.  -- justin