apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: SMS as Pools Patch
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:03:23 GMT
On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 10:10:07PM +0100, David Reid wrote:
> OK, so I've had a couple of +1's for applying the patch, and 2.20 has been
> released, so anyone object if I do it now?

I'd say go for it.

When one of us gets a chance, we can implement the child_malloc path in
trivial.  That should remove most of the current complaints about SMS.

Once we are there, we can then take a step back and figure out what we
want to do.

I may commit the sms_replay_t that I submitted earlier that works with
Ian's testpool program.  Thoughts on that?  -- justin