apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr-util/xml Makefile.in
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:15:00 GMT

Okay, fixed.  The problem was the aclocal.m4 file in my apr-util directory.  Basically, that
file had
all the libtool macros in it still, even though I wanted to grab them from APR's build directory.

This may cause problems for people who only run make clean, instead of make distclean.

Good catch Jeff.

Ryan