apr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Profiling...
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 21:51:13 GMT
OK, so strange question for those of you who know...

FreeBSD 4.3, when I use  gcc -pg I get full profiles, but that includes
system level functions, so when I try to look at how apr_blah is doing I
don't see it but rather the calls within the function, which may be useful
in more detailed profiling, but for a first pass I'd rather see the apr_blah
detailed.  So, how do I do this?  Change the link line?

I'm planing on adding a file to the APR repository that gives some of the
detail that we've picked up about this stuff and this sort of information
will go in as well...

Ta.

david