apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: apr_implode_time and time zones
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 03:12:10 GMT

I believe this is a bug.  However, we have never been able to reliably fix
it.  You should check the APR list archives, because David Reid and I
discussed this a while back.  It was probably around March of this year.
You could also check CVS for the logs for the time code on Unix.  That
would give you a better idea of when we had the discussion.

Ryan