apr-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apr/memory/unix apr_sms.c apr_sms_std.c apr_sms_tracking.c
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 04:32:04 GMT
On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Sander Striker wrote:

> Oh, yes, I actually want to do s/mem_sys/sms/ aswell, but that can

I'm hoping that includes the foo_mem_sys's that are in the apr_sms_t
structure?  "sms->parent_mem_sys" etc seems both redunant and too much
typing.  "sms->parent" would be ideal, but then again "sms->ref" wouldn't
make much sense, so for consistency I could live with "sms->parent_sms".
=-)

PS: If this post makes no sense, please tell me.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA