apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@samba-tng.org>
Subject RE: SMS stuff
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 11:48:00 GMT
[...]
> Sanders constant evangelising made me more anti sms than pro it.

*whoops* I tend to do that sometimes when I really have a good
gut feeling about something. I is not supposed to have a negative
effect though. [I must say that I am a bit blind for scepticism,
I see it more as questions that need to be answered and it is
just that that seems to tick people off]

> It was the code that convinced me it could do a lot for APR :(
> But you weren't to know that as it's not something I've said
> to people before.

Not even me. People, if I'm in evangelist mode, please drop me a
line.

Thx,

Sander