apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject APR != HTTPD :) (Was: Re: problem with mod_webapp)
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 23:15:19 GMT
Ian Holsman at ianh@cnet.com wrote:

> On 29 Jun 2001 11:53:47 -0700, Kevin Pilch-Bisson wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 10:28:46AM -0700, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>>> I guess I'd see what Subversion does - do they
>>> require an "installed" APR, or do they ask for the location of the
>>> source?  -- justin
>>>
>> Subversion requires apr source to be present in subversion/apr.
>
> should we be creating a 'apr-config' ala gtk-config???
> (just imagining a system with HTTP & subversion and 2 APRs)

I don't know what gtk-config is, but for the webapp module under Apache 2.0
I was thinking about linking it directly to the httpd binary (David told me
last week he's doing something like it in Beos).

I was just wondering if there was the possibility to copy APR_VARS in the
2.0 APXS, might save a lot of headaches...

    Pier