apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <I...@cnet.com>
Subject RE: thread cleanups needed (?)
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 17:29:15 GMT
could you have it so that some of the pool structure is allocated at startup

so that every thread for every process has a initialized pool ready for the request to use
when the request gets torn down, the pool is re-inited at the end (after the request has finished)
that way you could access it via the scoreboard structure