apr-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <l...@samba-tng.org>
Subject Re: xvl, mod_xvl, mod_auth_xvl, mod_access_xvl is next?
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:21:15 GMT
> i'll do the same for mod_access_xvl when i do it, probly
> this w/e.

well, um... it was about an hour's work, on the train
*embarrassed* :)

so, here we go again:

@begin Official Notice:

Copyright and ownership of the file mod_access_xvl.c is hereby
assigned unconditionally to the Apache Software Foundation.

[presumably for them to release under the Apache License.]

I'd appreciate it if authorship could remain
'Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton'.

@end Official Notice

by the way, could someone please contact me regarding
assignment of code to the Apache Software Foundation?

we need to chat :)

all best,

luke