apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject apr_mmap interface (was: Re: mmap buckets are a bit bogus)
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 03:53:08 GMT
Euh... to be clear, this isn't related to the MMAP buckets, right? You're
talking about the MMAP interface.

I would agree: the offset seems rather bogus. Why not just return the
ptr/len of the mmap and let the user add to the pointer (as necessary).

Oh, christ. Looking at the function, that is exactly what it does. A pointer
add. Let's toss the darn function.

And while looking at apr_mmap.h: why is the structure public? Ack! That guy
should be private.

Cheers,
-g

--