apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr-util/include apr_md4.h
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 18:35:30 GMT
On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 02:25:18PM -0400, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> jerenkrantz@apache.org writes:
>
> Justin, I'm sorry I didn't see this before.
>
> yuck!

Okay, I'll back out the EINVAL stuff.  Yeah, I thought it was hokey.
Sorry.  I was more interested in the apr_md4/apr_md5 call and didn't
pay attention to the other stuff.  I'll do better next time.  =)

IIRC, the standing APR policy is to segfault in this case.  Actually,
I'll back out in a few hours (when I get back from class) to give
others a chance to comment on this.  If we were consistent, APR_EINVAL
makes some sort of sense, but I don't think that we do this anywhere
else.  So, yeah, we should back this out.  -- justin