apr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: apr_implode_time and time zones
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:13:14 GMT
Ryan and I did discuss this but I think it was face to face at Santa Clara
when I made some big changes to that code to get it working :)  I'll have a
look at the code and see what's going on, but we should be using the offset
if there is one, or at least so I believe without reviewing the code.

david