apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/test teststr.c .cvsignore Makefile.in
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 14:20:37 GMT
trawick@apache.org writes:

> trawick     01/05/23 07:15:55
>
>   Modified:    .        CHANGES libapr.dsp apr.dsp
>                include  apr_strings.h
>                strings  Makefile.in
>                test     .cvsignore Makefile.in
>   Added:       strings  apr_strtok.c
>                test     teststr.c
>   Log:
>   Add apr_strtok(), a thread-safe flavor of strtok() which has the
>   same interface as strtok_r().

I mentioned before that I was going to suck in the FreeBSD strtok_r()
implementation.  Unfortunately, when I looked at the license it didn't
quite fit the familiar pattern.  Somebody I'd never heard of
("Softweyr LLC") actually owns the copyright and an advertising clause
remains in the license, so I reinvented the wheel.  My C coding isn't
quite as bad as my legalese.

Some eager person may wish to replace the strchr() calls with inline
code.  The only compiler I'm really familiar with w.r.t. code
generation will replace strchr() with inline code but I suspect that
is not the case with most compilers.

The MSVC .dsp changes are untested (duck!).  I'm somewhat sorry about
that :)

Oh, and I guess I just broke httpd.exp :)  I'll handle that now.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...