apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [lists@rowe-clan.net: Re: cvs commit: apr/test test_apr.h testmd5.c testproc.c]
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 11:22:13 GMT
Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org> writes:

> From: "William A. Rowe, Jr." <lists@rowe-clan.net>
> Subject: Re: cvs commit: apr/test test_apr.h testmd5.c testproc.c
> To: "Greg Stein" <gstein@lyra.org>

well, there was some humor in there...  on the one hand it was silly
to respond 'cause it was obviously a temporary misfire; on the other
hand I wouldn't want you to go off figuring out what to do with
APR_STATUS_T_FMT only to find at the end that it was mostly for naught
:)

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...