apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Memory code...
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 22:47:06 GMT
On Thu, 10 May 2001, David Reid wrote:

> You know, I did post a suggestion and got zero response from anyone else on
> the list (other than Luke).  This *is* the APR development list isn't it?
> For talking about APR code?

The memory code has been changing every few hours for the last three days.
Personally, I haven't had the time to review the e-mail, let alone the
changes.  If you are wondering why you aren't getting responses, it's
because most of just can't keep up.  That's not bad, but when you move
fast, you do lose people, because they can't keep up.

Give us time, and people will respond.  I'm just waiting until tomorrow
morning when my life calms down a bit.

Ryan

> > > BTW ... although I'm buried, it's looking really good from here!
> > > Please please please,
> > > agree on the 'shortened names/filenames' and I will be very happy.
> >
> > I already did, so did Luke and Elrond. Actually I explicitly asked
> > for it when handing the code over. The long names were just for
> > clarity when discussing/developing the last couple of weeks (yes,
> > it took that long, for so little code, because there are some things
> > that are really tricky ;-).
>
> Oh no, it's not is it?

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131