apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@samba-tng.org>
Subject APR memory systems
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 08:52:51 GMT
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the version mix up. This one is clearly the
latest, since it has some signs of our locking discussion
in it.
>From recent input on this list it is clear that the
We will need to work out how these functions should look.

I compile tested the code with gcc 2.95.2.1 on a
custom linux system (kernel 2.4.2, glibc 2.2.2) without
warnings.

Second I compile tested the code on Windows 2000 SP1
using VC++ 6.0 SP3 without warnings.

Attached are the sources.

 apr_memory_system.[ch]    core (using apr_stuff.h), includes
                           standard memory system.
 apr_stuff.h               hacked up include file to compile
                           without APR

I hope someone among you will fix up the include thingies :-)

More attachments:

 apr_tracking_memory_system.[ch]  example of a tracking
                                  memory system implementation.

Sander