apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Problems with APR under Linux...
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 19:05:07 GMT
I'm a dork, I sent it only to Bill without including the mailing list...
Damn lack of a Reply-To header :) :)

    Pier

[jreilly@lorien bin]$ ./httpd
Syntax error on line 957 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so into server:
/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so: undefined symbol: pthread_sigmask
[jreilly@lorien bin]$

That's weird... Do anyone knows where this one could come from? It seems
that pthread_sigmask is not found when talking about Linux, but that seems
really strange, since I don't use any threading function per se in WebApp...
(Might be called from apr_initialize?)

It works under MacOS X :)

    Pier