apr-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: [STATUS] (apr) Wed May 16 23:45:10 EDT 2001
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 12:16:15 GMT
Hi to all,

I just finished the apr RPM spec and I'd like to release it.

Questions :

* What could be the name ?

	apr-2.0a9 or apr-2.0b1 ?

	I use the following name packaging => apr-2.0b1-cvs.20010516

* Where could I find a .tar.gz of the '2.0a9   : released December 12, 2000'

Here is the updated .spec .... :)

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)