apr-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: [CONTRIBUTION] spec file for apr
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 10:30:27 GMT
Hi,

I do many 'official' rpm for the Apache Group and take a look
at your spec :

- Where did you take the .tar.bz ? from CVS ?

- %configure fail since ./configure didn't exist. Must be
  a ./buildconf used before.

- What about apr-utils ? Did you included it or will it be another
  RPM ?

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)