apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <I...@cnet.com>
Subject RE: libaprutil.la, libexpat.la, APRUTIL_EXPORT_LIBS
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 15:07:11 GMT
I think it is more than that.
I was trying to get apr_xml usable as a xml_parser
the apr-xml api, doesn't provide any hooks so that I can
be notified when I get an element, (which expat has) and
is currently hard coded for 'DAV' only.

in order to be usefull it needs a couple more functions
to set the start handler, namespace (on create) and to navigate
the tree a bit better.